Three-phase asynchronous motor with a short circuit rotor. It is designed as a wet running motor with a watertight insulated winding. All motors are rewindable. The motor connection for 6- and 8-inch motors are according to NEMA-standard. The bearings are lubricated by the motor filling. It is a mixture of glycerine and water. Glycerine is biodegradable and secures the anti freeze protection up to -25 °C. If necessary, it can be changed with pure drinking water. Axial down thrusts will be absorbed by the axial thrust bearing with individual tilting pads.
Construction complies with VDE-regulations and the motors are conform to the EC declaration of conformity as defined by machinery directive 2006/42/EEC.
Motors are usable in horizontal and diagonal position depending of the nominal power. Motors are working electrical clock- and anticlockwise.
- Nominal power: up to 400 kW – Voltage: up to 1000 V
- Kind of currency: 3 ~
- Frequency : 50 Hz and 60 Hz – Degree of protection: IP 68
- Ambient temperature: up to 30 °C (50 °C with XLPE/PA-wire, higher tem- peratures on request)
- Switching frequency: max. 20 / h (po-mo12 max. 10 / h)
- Nominal speed: 2850 1/min and 3460 1/min
Every MX motor is usable for frequency transformer operations.
Download 6MX data sheet
Download 8MX data sheet
Download 10MX data sheet
Download 12MX data sheet