Stator filled with special epoxy resin and hermetically sealed for a better insulation of the winding and a greater heat exchange
- Rotor and thrust bearings lubricated by Water mixed with Propylene Glycol
- Removable plug-in lead cable
- Motor frame made out of AISI 304
- Shaft end made out of AISI 303
- Motor bracket made out of Cast Iron G20
- Bracket’s cover made out of AISI 304
- Shaft sealing system granted by labyrinth seal, sand slinger and lip seal
- Pressure equalising diaphragm
- Valve for restoring of cooling liquid
2-pole induction motor, 50 Hz (n ≈ 2900 rpm).
Sized for connection to the pumps according to NEMA Standards.
- single-phase 230 V.
- three-phase 230 V; 400 V.
Voltage tolerance : +6% / -10%.
Insulation class F.
Protection IP 68.
Motor suitable operation with frequency converter.
Max. Liquid temperature 35 °C.
Cooling minimum flow velocity 0,08 m/s.
Mounting position: vertical/horizontal.
Maximum number of starts per hour = 30
Maximum deep head: 150 m.
Liquid characteristics: Ph from 5,8 to 8,6.